Amphetamines activate the brain and are often utilized to manage conditions such as attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) and narcolepsy. However, Adderall is regularly abused for its feel-good effects, which can develop into dependence. Even though ceasing use is tough, it can be done if you have the proper help. And the opening step could be in a medically directed amphetamine detox near Philadelphia.
What Are The Signs You Need Adderall Detox In Philadelphia?
Even though amphetamines such as Adderall are approved as being beneficial in addressing disorders like ADHD, they still are dangerous stimulants with an undeniable probability for addiction. A tolerance may develop, especially when consuming in excess of or without a prescription. Eventually, you may struggle to stay focused and have problems [finishing tasks when not taking an amphetamine.
You might have an amphetamine addiction if you:
- Suffer from withdrawal symptoms when not using
- Have to take more of the stimulant to get the desired effects
- Have an inability to stop despite troubling repercussions
- Spend a lot of time and resources obtaining, using, or recovering from the drug
- Struggle to focus or be productive without using
Bear in mind, you don't have to go through everything noted above to have a problem. Any sole sign of addiction is all you need to look for support. Amphetamines may be dangerous, especially when taken for extended periods of time, in big doses, or mixed with other drugs like alcohol.
What Should You Anticipate From Amphetamines Detox in Philadelphia?
Detox is the opening phase of your recovery as the drug is cleared from your system. Amphetamine detox is a bit different than other types of drug detox, as you won’t be provided addiction treatment medications that will assist you in tapering. However, our staff will prescribe a short-term relaxant to minimize the severity of withdrawal symptoms.
Adderall withdrawal symptoms can vary in severity and can arise 3-5 days after ceasing use. Symptoms might include:
- Body aches and headaches
- Problems concentrating
Your comfort is key to an effective Adderall detox. Sunrise Detox assists you through the process with well-furnished bedrooms and restful community lounges. You'll also sustain the energy needed for detox with healthy meals and 24/7 access to drinks and snacks.
Even though mitigating withdrawal is a big aspect of amphetamines detox, being aware of your triggers for Adderall use will aid you in achieving enduring sobriety. Our team will help you uncover the origins of your addiction. Then we’ll work with you to make an aftercare strategy so you can build on what you discuss during detox.
As you feel better, you’ll be invited to take part in:
- Group therapy
- One-on-one therapy
- Peer support
- Family counseling
- Aftercare planning
What’s The Timeframe For Adderall Detox in Philadelphia?
Adderall detox will typically take 3-5 days but can be prolonged depending on your personal plan of treatment. The total timeframe can vary and is impacted by a few considerations, including:
- The degree of your amphetamine usage
- Your physical and mental condition
- How responsive you are to care
- Existence of co-occurring disorders
- Presence of other drugs or alcohol in your system
As you complete detox, we’ll help you draft an aftercare plan that could include residential rehab.
How We Protect You During Amphetamines Detox in Philadelphia
Sunrise Detox Cherry Hill and Evolve Recovery Center Toms River are members of the Praesum Healthcare family devoted to helping people overcome substance use disorders. Irregardelss of your place in the recovery process, your safety will always be a foremost priority.
We help keep you protected through:
- 24-hour assistance from licensed professionals
- Personalized treatment plans to accommodate your unique needs
- Structured environments free of outside forces that trigger use
- Aftercare planning to map out every step of your recovery
- Unwavering patient privacy rules to shield your private data and details of treatment