Heroin addiction can be a harmful disease that can profound ramifications on your physical and psychological health, as well as your relationships, employment, and overall well-being. Heroin detox near Philadelphia lets you eliminate the substance and its influence on your system, putting you on the road to recovery. Sunrise Detox realizes that the detox process is often a challenging and uncomfortable process, but our custom-tailored treatment helps make sure that you are secure and as comfortable as possible.
When You Should Get Heroin Detox Services Near Philadelphia
Any person presently using heroin needs to call Sunrise Detox Cherry Hill for professional heroin detox services. But how can you tell if heroin usage has is an addiction? Someone with heroin addiction could show any of these behavioral signs:
- Possessing drug paraphernalia like needles and syringes
- Not able to quit using heroin by themselves
- Suddenly withdrawing from family members
- Loss of interest in their favorite activities
- Mood swings, aggressions or concealing actions from others
- Lack of impulse control
- Consistently wearing pants and long-sleeve shirts, even in warm weather
Heroin use also results in physiological and mental symptoms like:
- Sores and scabs from injections
- Burn marks on hands or face from smoking heroin
- Noticeable weight loss
- Small pupils, bloodshot eyes, or dark circles below the eyes
- Consistent gastrointestinal difficulties
- Deficient memory and concentration
- Consistent confusion
Heroin addiction can be deadly, so don’t procrastinate getting assistance if you or someone you love frequently uses heroin. The experts at Sunrise Detox know how to manage withdrawal symptoms to keep you safe and as at ease as possible. Contact us at 856-333-3783 today for immediate help from our heroin detox services for Philadelphia.
How Long Does Heroin Detox Take?
At Sunrise Detox Cherry Hill, heroin detox usually lasts 5-10 days, based on:
- How long you’ve been using heroin
- Your mental state
- Your physical health
- Existence of co-occurring alcohol or drug disorders
- Individual factors such as weight, medical history, age
Heroin withdrawal symptoms often start between 6 and 24 hours after last use. When you are ready to commit to detox treatment near Philadelphia, call us as soon as possible so we are able to get you started rapidly and help you effectively manage your withdrawal symptoms.
What Should I Prepare For At Heroin Detox In Philadelphia?
As heroin gradually clears from the body, you should expect to experience some withdrawal symptoms. Heroin detox and the accompanying withdrawal are extremely dangerous if you attempt to stop without proper assistance. You could go into shock if you all of the sudden stop using heroin, and a home detox is potentially lethal. Our trained staff at Sunrise Detox makes certain this doesn’t take place with our expert heroin detox services near Philadelphia.
When you reach out to us, we will register you immediately. Detox begins with a personal assessment, so we gain an understanding of your heroin use and medical history. We then design a custom-tailored approach so your detox can be safe and comfortable.
We ensure that you are cared for for whatever length of time it takes for you to detox from heroin. We’ll administer to your withdrawal symptoms with proven medication, so you are able to experience comfort from:
- Muscle aches or pain
- Nausea and vomiting
- Trembling or tremors
How Will Sunrise Detox Ensure My Safety?
We can’t stress enough that you are endangering your life if you try heroin detox by yourself. At Sunrise Detox Cherry Hill, your safety is paramount. You can count on us for:
- Expert medical support
- Comfortable residential accommodations
- Dedicated staff on-location 24-hours a day
- Evidence-based strategies for dealing with withdrawal
- Individualized care plans designed for your specific needs
- Unwavering patient privacy and confidentiality rules
- A supportive environment far from the enticement to use drugs
- Aftercare planning