Morphine Detox Near Philadelphia
Has your life been turned upside down due to an addiction to morphine? This powerful opioid may be helpful in managing moderate to severe pain, but it’s also highly addictive and potentially life-threatening. If you’re struggling to break free and find that you have to have the drug to go about your daily life, it’s time to seek support. Sunrise Detox Cherry Hill is standing by to offer it with medically supervised morphine detox in Philadelphia.
You will detox in a safe and gradual manner under the watchful eye of well-trained medical personnel who are here for you 24 hours a day. Dial 856-333-3783 and commence your recovery the best way possible.
How To Tell If You Require Morphine Detox Near Philadelphia
Morphine can lead to addiction as a result of the pleasurable feelings it generates. When taking this opioid beyond your doctor's orders or for non-medical purposes, a tolerance to the drug can swiftly develop. This is often among the first signs of addiction. There are numerous other telltale red flags that a problem is present, including:
- Withdrawal symptoms when trying to stop
- Persistent compulsions to use
- Withdrawing from friends or family members and pastimes you once enjoyed
- Financial trouble or struggles at work, school, or home as a result of morphine use
- Making an effort to obtain prescriptions from more than one doctor and constantly worrying about getting more of the opioid
Your experience may differ, but if a dependency is present, you should seek help. Our morphine detox in Philadelphia will mitigate withdrawal symptoms through a gradual tapering protocol and lay the foundation for a long-term recovery. Detoxing by yourself is never advised as withdrawal can be devastating and has a tendency to result in relapse.
What Can You Anticipate From Morphine Detox At Sunrise?
At Sunrise Detox Cherry Hill, you will be treated as an individual and shown the respect and compassion you are entitled to. We follow a personalized approach to provide the highest level of care and that starts with a thorough appraisal. We’ll get a firm grasp of your substance use, physical health, and medical background and customize a treatment plan accordingly.
Your plan promotes a successful detox, as does our ability to keep you comfortable. Our professionals know that dealing with withdrawal is a primary consideration in your comfort. Through medication-assisted treatment and other techniques, we are able to mitigate withdrawal symptoms that may include:
- Muscle aches and general soreness
- Nausea and vomiting
- Sweating and chills
During your care, you'll live in a tastefully furnished room and be given healthy, chef-prepared meals to bolster your vitality. When you start to feel better, you'll be urged to attend group and personal therapy sessions. This lets you grasp the underlying reasons for your substance use while preparing you for the next phase of inpatient rehab. We'll also explore the future steps of your recovery, equipping you with a detailed aftercare plan.
How Long Does Morphine Detox Take?
The amount of time you spend at Sunrise Detox can vary based on a variety of factors. Generally speaking, you may anticipate detoxing within 10 days although longer stays are not uncommon. Your treatment duration can be affected by:
- The level of your morphine consumption
- Your physical state
- Your response to care
- Whether there are other drugs in your body
Prior to leaving, we will make certain you are physically stable and furnished with an aftercare plan that will detail the subsequent steps of your recovery.
How Can Sunrise Keep Me Protected During Morphine Detox Near Philadelphia?
Attempting to detox abruptly is never advised due to the potentially devastating bodily and psychological withdrawal symptoms that may put your life in jeopardy. Sunrise Detox Cherry Hill will keep you safe. We’ll address your withdrawal and help you avoid a secondary dependency to treatment medication. Your safety is also ensured through:
- Around-the-clock guidance from qualified medical providers
- A controlled setting away from triggers of morphine use
- Customized care plans unique to your situation
- Aftercare planning to offer a detailed outline of the phases involved in your recovery
- Rigid patient privacy rules to make sure you have total confidentiality
When undergoing detox for opioids like morphine, Suboxone might be used to ease withdrawal. It is less addictive than other options yet proven to be effective. To ensure safety, we adhere to these guidelines:
- We delay Suboxone use in the earliest stages to avoid precipitated withdrawal
- When appropriate, a trial dose is administered and the patient’s response is monitored
- Contingent on the response, we’ll adjust dosage amounts or shift to other treatment options
- We carefully taper those in our care off Suboxone and reevaluate
Request Help Right Away At Our Morphine Detox Near Philadelphia
There’s no need to struggle with a morphine addiction by yourself. Sunrise Detox Cherry Hill is standing by to help. We’ll remove the opioid from your body and effectively mitigate withdrawal symptoms so you can move forward in your recovery. Place a call to 856-333-3783 today or complete the straightforward form on this page. We respond to all requests quickly, regardless of the time.