Lorazepam is a prescribed medication approved to treat standard symptoms of anxiety. While helpful, it's also highly addictive, due to the euphoria and sedating effects it produces. If Ativan® is controlling your life, it’s time to find help. A medically directed detox is the first step to prevailing over your addiction and putting you on a path to recovery.
Sunrise Detox will support you. Our Ativan detox near Philadelphia will safely eliminate the pharmaceutical from your system and effectively alleviate potentially devastating withdrawal symptoms. Call us at 856-333-3783 to get your recovery started.
Should I Start Lorazepam Detox Near Philadelphia?
In the same classification of sedative drugs as Alprazolam, Lorazepam is not as fast-acting but persists for a longer period. Dependency may arise swiftly, particularly if you use in excess of your prescribed dose. If you’re trying to determine if you need help, consider these symptoms of addiction
- You constantly think about taking or getting more Ativan
- You need more of the benzo to get the same euphoric effect
- When attempting to stop or reduce your dose, you experience withdrawal symptoms such as cravings, nausea, or anxiety
- You have outbursts of emotion or mood fluctuations
- You withdraw from loved ones and friends
Withdrawal symptoms from benzos -- like Ativan -- can be lethal, which is why a reputable, medically supervised lorazepam detox near Philadelphia is vital. Trying to stop on your own is risky and never recommended. For a better alternative, look to Sunrise Detox for the skilled care you deserve.
What To Anticipate From Our Ativan Detox Near Philadelphia
First and foremost, you will be cared for by licensed medical specialists in a structured setting. We understand the physical and mental strain that detox can bring, and we’re ready to help you 24/7. Your vitals will be monitored regularly to make sure you get comfort from Ativan withdrawal symptoms like:
- General pain and discomfort
- Panic attacks and anxiety
- Body aches
- Insomnia and restlessness
- Mood swings, irritability, and confusion
Your detox program begins with a thorough appraisal. Our medical staff will get information about the level of your Ativan consumption, your physical health, and your medical history. This lets us to create a custom treatment plan to address your specific situation. Your specialized program will help ensure your progress, but we know your success is also dependent on maintaining your vitality and comfort.
Over the course of detox, we’ll help you relax and keep up energy with cozy bedrooms and common areas, well-balanced meals, and 24/7 access to beverages and snacks. When you’re feeling better, you’ll be welcomed to partake in the one-on-one and group therapy options available at Sunrise Detox. These sessions will not only benefit you while you’re in our care, but they’ll also prepare you for the ensuing step of recovery, on-site rehab.
What Is The Timeframe For Ativan Detox Near Philadelphia?
Our detox professionals are challenged with the task of getting you medically stable and set for the next phase of your recovery. Bearing that in mind, most people will finish our Ativan detox in 10 days. The total time you are here can vary, and is affected by these factors:
- The extent of your Ativan consumption, including your dosage amounts, frequency, and duration
- Your physical health
- How responsive you are to treatment
In addition to being fully stable, you also must have a detailed aftercare plan before exiting our facility. We’ll assist you in designing one and reserve a spot for you at a residential rehab, your subsequent step of care.
How Sunrise Detox Cherry Hill Keeps You Safe During Lorazepam Detox?
Safety is a top concern during your lorazepam detox near Philadelphia. We track your vitals regularly and do everything we can to reduce potentially dangerous withdrawal symptoms. All in all, there are a number of ways we keep you protected, including:
- Individualized plans of treatment to address your precise needs
- Round-the-clock support from medical experts
- Controlled living arrangements free of outside influences that trigger use
- Aftercare planning to ensure you have a clear path of recovery moving forward
- Compliance with unwavering patient privacy rules
If medication is utilized during your Ativan detox, we’ll monitor usage of it closely and make changes as required to promote your advancement and safety.